Thursday, December 18, 2008

MRI Update, Interesting DRIVE!

What a horrible timing for a winter snow storm than the morning of Aurora's MRI. We left at 6:30 and it was snowing so hard in Ripton, I couldnt even come to a stop at a stop sign on our road without SLIDDING! Oh boy... I should have known since its A MOUNTAIN and all down hill. I slide the whole way down, and then offically lost control right at the bottom near the bridge and landed in the ditch... about 4 feet from the bridge. SCARED THE CRAP right out of me. LUCKILY Kelly had been following me in his truck, and pulled me out. Poor Kel couldnt leave me out of his sight the whole drive he was so freaked about me and the kids going off the road! I had my sister Lynzee with me too....

The MRI went ok. They had to give Aurora a Med before hand to calm her down. She was sooooo freaked out about even having to go to the hospital I couldnt get her to walk into the room! So they gave her the meds outside in the hall, and pulled her in a wagon until it messed her up so bad she acted drunk...

The MRI took about 1 1/2 hours. We had been running so late so I got there around 9:30 and she got into her MRI around 11:15...

I talked to Nancy (Neuro Nurse) and she gave me a brief results... NO tumors, or anything NEW...

She said that the report said "UNCHANGED" from last MRI. Which worries me because her last MRI she was 1 years old, and there was still blood in her brain from the bleed... so she said she wasnt sure if that meant the blood was "STILL" there or what??? SO we will wait to hear from the Neurologist.

Besides that I felt a 10000000 POUNDS lifted off my shoulder by knowing that she didnt have something going on NEW in her brain! SO THANK YOU GOD!!!!

I prayed so hard the night before... and obviously God was listening... he must be listening this whole time because I didnt ask for him to change my daughters health because I know he cant... but to guide us, keep us safe! And that is what happened!!!

ANYWAYS. We are home. I have a Prenatal appointment, and then our butts are home for the big storm coming in Friday!

No comments: