Sunday, December 14, 2008

Aurora... her artsy side!




Aurora has been getting into Crafts, majorly! She loves to make collages, doing anything that she can glue or cut with scissors. She is such a crafty child, and has been since she was really little! She likes to make cards for EVERYONE, even though its not there birthdays. I am trying to teach her that making cards and gifts is what counts, not how much you spend on a gift... or if you "BOUGHT" someone something. I want her to learn that giving comes from the heart not your wallet and shopping! I remember as a child making pillows, and magnets...ect and I always thought that was more special than going and buying a gift. For me (I WONT LIE) shopping is ALWAYS easier and quicker. But now that Aurora is getting older, she wants to do this stuff... so of course, mom will too :)




Here are some craft pictures of her doing a collage for "Nette" her great grandmother.

No comments: