Friday, September 3, 2010

Our Wedding...

Kelly and I finally got married August 14th! I have to say that my ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I cannot believe the feeling of walking into the church on my fathers arm, and seeing Kelly standing there waiting for me! It was unreal! I loved my dress, and Kelly wore a Ivory suit to match my dress. He looked stunning! As for my reception, well if you were to ask my Mother she said it was the worse wedding she has ever been to! LOL. Kelly and myself didnt even really get to enjoy our reception, because we spent the whole time chasing our kids everywhere. We didnt even eat together, and we didnt even cut the cake. Needless to say, I was glad and grateful for everyone who could make it... and to have family come together to help us celebrate. Kelly and I are already planning our 1 year anniversary. It will be a HUGE party... NO KIDS NO KIDS NO KIDS, and ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS! :) LOL. And we will cut our cake!!!!!!


No comments: